A Message from Dr. Todd
Here are some of the things we’ll be doing to keep everyone safe and healthy:
Check-In and Check-Out Process
- Seeing a reduced number of patients with staggered scheduling to maintain social distancing to and from the treatment rooms.
- Keeping our waiting area empty. We ask that all patients remain in their cars and call upon arrival. A team member will then come out to your car to take your temperature and ask you COVID-19 screening questions. Please answer all screening questions honestly and as accurately as possible. When we are ready to bring you in for your appointment, you will be notified and will be able to enter through the front door only, sanitize your hands upon entering the building, and walk straight through our office into the dental treatment room without having to stop anywhere. A member of our clinical team will guide you through these steps.
- Limiting the number of people in the building. During this time, we ask that all family members and friends wait outside in the car. Please let us know if there are any extenuating circumstances and we will make accommodations. (i.e. parent accompanying a minor or caregivers/family members responsible for patients with disabilities, etc.)
Infection Control Protocols
- Doctors and clinical team members will be wearing more personal protective equipment (PPE) than you’re used to seeing: masks, face shields, eye protection, gowns, hair covers, and gloves. This will be in effort to keep our patients as safe as possible.
- We are limiting any use of aerosol generating procedures in order to reduce risk of transmission of COVID-19 through aerosol droplets. We have also installed an Airscrubber into our ventilation system in order to ensure that any transfer of droplets from room to room can be avoided.
- As always, every room is completely disinfected after every use using antiviral, hospital grade cleaners, and all instruments are thoroughly sterilized.
- We have placed plexiglass sneeze-guards at the reception desk to act as a protection barrier when checking out.
Our office has always taken cleanliness and infection control extremely seriously. We feel confident that with our added screening procedures, safety equipment, and PPE that we can return to providing excellent and safe dental care with compassion and integrity. We will keep everyone updated if there are any changes with our office operation throughout the pandemic. As always, if you have any questions, please call us at 570-287-2500. We cannot wait to see each of you very soon! Enjoy this beautiful spring weather!
Todd E. Paczewski, DMD and staff
Request an Appointment